Counting Mountain Gorilla Census 2018 Rwanda Uganda Congo04/06/2018
One Day Uganda Gorilla Tracking In Bwindi from Kigali or Kisoro25/07/2018
One Day Budget Uganda Gorilla trekking Safari from Kisoro, looking for a short Uganda gorilla safari, Kisoro Tours is now offering one day budget Uganda gorilla trekking safari from Kisoro, because of the location of Kisoro town on the edge of Mghingo Gorilla National Park and Bwindi impenetrable Forest National Park, form Kisoro town to Mghinga Park its only about 40 minutes drive and about one and half hours drive, it is now very easy to go for one day budget Uganda gorilla trekking safari form Kisoro to cut costs you can travel by bus from Kampala or any other town in Uganda, you can as well fly to Kigali Rwanda cross the border into Kisoro for one day Uganda gorilla trekking safari from Kisoro.
Why go for One Day Budget Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari from Kisoro?
Some people can’t afford to book a whole gorilla tour package; Kisoro Tours we are giving a chance to budget travelers, backpackers and other low cost individual traveler to go at list one day budget gorilla trekking safari from Kisoro Town. This trip is very affordable almost to everyone.
How much is one day Budget Uganda Gorilla Trekking Safari from Kisoro?
Currently our one day Uganda gorilla safari costs only $800 per person which includes one gorilla permit per person, transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle, fuel, professional English speaking guide/driver and all park entry fees and ranger guiding fees. This one day Uganda gorilla safari can be book through us Kisoro Tours Uganda and its available on any day any date throughout the year, but sometimes it is subjected to availability of gorilla trekking permits and accommodation so it’s good to book early in the advance to avoid disappointments.
This gorilla safari starts and ends in Kisoro, on the day of trekking our English speaking guide/driver will picked up early in the morning at 6:00 am breakfast from your hotel/lodge in Kisoro and transfer you to Bwindi impenetrable Forest National park, being that you will be in Kisoro town you will do your trekking in Rushaga sector or Nkuringo sector, after briefing you will be grouped in a group of 8 people, you will be accompanied by park ranger and trekkers who will be the key people to the success of your gorilla trek photography
- Please carry enough water for drinking
- Your will also need a packed lunch box
- Some energy giving snacks is also recommended
- A walking stick which will give to by ranger at free
- Some level of personal fitness is required
- Proper hiking boots because of the nature of the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, the altitude and terrain you need light weight hiking boots for this gorilla safari
- We also recommend that you take Porter, this is an extra optional but a porter will help you to push and pull through the impenetrable forest on the way to the gorillas
- rain jacket, Bwindi Forest is a tropical rain forest so it can rain at any time during your gorilla trek
- Garden gloves to protect you hands during your gorilla trekking
- Long sleeved trousers/shirts/blouse, this protects you from insects and other hot trees
- Camera is a must, during your gorilla trek photography is very important component because every moment is special
- Extra batteries for your Cameras, once you find gorillas you are allowed to spend one hour with them and you will need to take as many photos as you can so carrying extra batteries is good idea.
Contact Kisoro Tours Uganda for any other free information you may need aboutavailability of gorilla trekking permits