4 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari - Double gorilla tracking Adventure
Enjoy tracking gorillas twice in Bwindi forest. For short holiday makers to Uganda, Africa Adventure safaris, offers you an affordable gorilla safari package. Book now for very competitive rates!.
Day 01: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day 02: First Gorilla tracking and community walk
Day 03: Second Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
Day 04: Transfer to Kampala
Day 1: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
In the morning, you will drive southwest to Bwindi National park in Uganda, with a stopover in Mbarara town for lunch. Continue with the scenic drive to Kabale town, also known as the Switzerland of Africa. Later transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Forest Camp (Luxury)/ Silverback Lodge (Mid range)/Buhoma community bandas (Budget).
Day 2: First Gorilla tracking and community walk.
In the morning, assemble at the park headquarters for briefing from the park rangers about the dos and don'ts while with the gorillas. Proceed for the memorable adventure in the forest, gorilla trekking may take 2-6 hours depending on the movement of the animals. Meet and stay with the animals for a maximum of one hour, then descend to the park headquarters and then to your Lodge for lunch and relaxation. In the evening, you may go for community walk in the nearby Batwa community, where you will be entertained and given tales of their unique culture. Dinner and overnight at your hotel (Day 1)
Day 3: Second Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable forest
On this day, following the same procedure like on the first gorilla tracking adventure, you will follow a different gorilla group, different from the one tracked on the previous day. On return from the tracking, drive to Lake Bunyonyi , one of the world’s fresh water lake, free of Bilharzia, where you will have dinner and overnight at Acadia cottages/Bunyonyi overland camp.
Day 4: Transfer to Kampala.
In the morning after your breakfast, you will enjoy a boat ride along the lake and rotate around the many islands on the lake and have a scenic view of the well terraced hills around the lake. Later set off for your journey back to Kampala with stopovers for photography and lunch reaching late in the afternoon, and you will be transferred to your hotel for dinner and overnight or to the airport for your departure flight. End of safari
Please enquire for rates.
- Transport in a 4WD minivan with pop-up roof for excellent safari view;
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Accommodation as listed in the program;
- All breakfasts and dinners included;
- Packed lunch for the gorilla tracking;
- Park-entrance fees according to the program;
- All activities described in the itinerary;
- International air fares and entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking (someone who carries your daypack);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Gorilla Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
Why book with us
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Uganda & Rwanda
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Gorilla Destinations
- Flexible holiday options
- Great value