4 day fly I visit to the Murchison Falls National Park
Murchison Falls National Park is where the Nile explodes through a narrow gorge and torrents down to become a placid river whose banks are crowded by lots of wild animals like hippos and crocodiles, waterbucks and buffaloes, lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hartebeests, oribis, Uganda kobs, chimpanzees, and many bird species. The vegetation is another scenery characterised by savannah, riverine forest and woodland.
Day 1: Fly to Murchison Falls National Park from Entebbe Airport
You will departure from your hotel or upon arrival to Entebbe Airport for your flight to Murchison Falls National Park. A guide allocated you will be waiting to help you check into a hotel of your choice. You will enjoy a game drive in the afternoon. You will enjoy a flood of animals the drive before your retire to the hotel at the end of the day.
Day 2: Murchison Falls National Park
You will embark on an early morning game drive after breakfast. The wildlife you should expect to find includes lions, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hartebeests, oribis, Uganda kobs, chimpanzees, and many bird species.
After lunch you will then got for a boat ride on the Victoria Nile up to the bottom of the falls. The Murchison has a magnificent view once on a Nile cruise, it enable you to see nature its natural setting and the animals resting on the shores of the lake in the afternoons. At the end of the day you will be taken back to your hotel for rest.
Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking.
Early morning chimpanzee tracking in Budongo Forest. We spend one hour with our closest relatives, an experience you will never forget. This is the biggest Mahogany forest found in the whole of East Africa as well as habitat to the largest number of chimpanzees throughout Uganda.
Early visitors can watch chimps leaving their overnight nests between 6:00 - 6:30am before feeding, copulating, hunting, breastfeeding, resting, patrolling and displaying until it is time to build new nests around 7pm.
Day 4 Murchison Falls National Park - Entebbe
Have another last look at the beauty of the national park on an early morning game drive in Murchison Falls National Park. Then in the afternoon you are transferred to the airstrip to connect back to Entebbe.
Please enquire for rates.
- Transport in a 4WD minivan with pop-up roof for excellent safari view;
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Accommodation as listed in the program;
- All breakfasts and dinners included;
- Packed lunch for the gorilla tracking;
- Park-entrance fees according to the program;
- All activities described in the itinerary;
- International air fares and entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking (someone who carries your daypack);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Gorilla Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
Why book with us
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Uganda & Rwanda
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Gorilla Destinations
- Flexible holiday options
- Great value