3 day fly in trip to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Queen Elizabeth National Park together is one of the most diverse ecosystems in Africa. The melting glacier waters of the Rwenzori Mountains create a vast wetland system comprising of two main lakes, and George and Edward, as well as the connecting Kazinga Channel. And a vast range of scenery from animals and birds
Day 1 Entebbe - Queen Elizabeth National Park
You will head on to Entebbe Airport for your already booked flight to Queen Elizabeth National Park. A guide allocated to you will be there waiting for you on landing. He will pick you up and proceed to your accommodation for check in. later in the day you will enjoy a relaxing game drive.
Queen Elizabeth National Park is one of the best places in Uganda to see lions. Other surprises include elephants, lions, many hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes and maybe leopards.
Day 2 Queen Elizabeth National Park
You will have another game drive in the early in the morning. Then later you will go on a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel in the afternoon. The shores of this channel draw a large number of wild animals, birds in addition to reptiles all through the year, it has one of the largest population of hippos in the whole world as well as plentiful Nile crocodiles.
It also comprises of sections such as the North Kazinga and the Kasenyi plains. It’s acknowledged that the plains of this channel offer the most breath taking viewpoints of spotting wild life.
Day 3 Queen Elizabeth National Park - Entebbe
Embark on an early morning Chimpanzee tracking at Kyambura Gorge. The Kyambura Gorge is a secton of the stunning Queen Elizabeth National Park. And after a hearty lunch you will be transferred to an airstrip for your flight back to Entebbe Airport
Please enquire for rates.
- Transport in a 4WD minivan with pop-up roof for excellent safari view;
- All fuel for the tour;
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide;
- Accommodation as listed in the program;
- All breakfasts and dinners included;
- Packed lunch for the gorilla tracking;
- Park-entrance fees according to the program;
- All activities described in the itinerary;
- International air fares and entry visa Uganda
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation;
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking (someone who carries your daypack);
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance;
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc;
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
Our Africa expert consultants can combine your Gorilla Safari with tours and accommodation throughout Africa.
Why book with us
- Expert staff who have all travelled in Uganda & Rwanda
- Top class Safaris in 4 wheel drive vehicles
- Qualified and knowledgeable local guides
- Top quality Gorilla Destinations
- Flexible holiday options
- Great value